Kretek International is America’s #1 importer, marketer and distributor of specialty tobacco products, including high-end cigars, tobacco and vaping products with such well-known brands as Djarum, Djeep and Voodoo. Founded over 30 years ago, we continue to grow and constantly seek talented employees who can help us do that.
For more information, please visit: http://www.Kretek.com
Phillips & King, International – a Kretek Company – is the wholesale distribution arm of Kretek International that sells primarily to small and medium sized single-stores and retail chains throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
For more information, please visit: http://www.PhillipsAndKing.com
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Candidate will create various brand websites working inter-departmentally to create and implement engaging web and mobile experiences. Create visually appealing, original content, key art, infographics, that is effective at translating verbal messages to visual ones.
The highly skilled and dynamic Designer will have a strong background with Wordpress, HTML, HTML5, CSS, and Adobe CC.
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
- Utilize best practices such as responsive design, to create websites that are visually compelling and interactive and easy to navigate.
- Apply design principles with a strong understanding of user experience and interface.
- Produce website and mobile interfaces, landing pages, banners, and emails templates.
- Simplify complex ideas and information into visually compelling infographics and create key art and content.
- Translate established marketing strategies into clear, concise, appealing visuals that are consistent with a brand image
- An eye for clean, creative layouts and design and flat graphics
• Prioritize workload and manage multiple projects efficiently to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Be proactive about troubleshooting potential problems
• Extreme flexibility, ability to switch gears quickly and reprioritize projects on the fly.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects with strict deadlines
• Strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
• Attention to detail is a must especially with spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Posses positive, can-do attitude with high level of dedication and collaborative spirit
• Collaborate with development, marketing and creative department.
- Proven experience as an interactive designer producing high caliber responsive websites.
- Knowledge of current Web/Mobile standards, optimization techniques and best practices including and an understanding of responsive design.
- Expert proficiency with Wordpress and Adobe CC. Mac Environment
- Experience HTML, HTML5, CSS
- BA/ BS Degree in related Design or related discipline is required
Must Submit Portfolio Links to Current Websites Along with Resume for Consideration.
Ability to sit for extended periods.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
The position currently has no people supervisory responsibility
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.Apply