Kretek International is America’s #1 importer, marketer and distributor of specialty tobacco products, including high-end cigars, tobacco and vaping products with such well-known brands as Djarum, Djeep and Voodoo. Founded over 30 years ago, we continue to grow and constantly seek talented employees who can help us do that.
For more information, please visit: http://www.Kretek.com
PURPOSE OF JOB:
As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Be part of our new Safety Building Program.
- Support Executives with administrative assignments.
- Additional tasks and duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent, some college preferred.
- 2 + years of receptionist experience.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to execute and complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Pleasant phone manner
- Planning, organization, and problem solving skills
Ability to sit for extended periods. The ability to lift 25lb regularly and occasionally up to 50lbs.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
The position currently has no people supervisory responsibility
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be added at any time per business needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Apply