TMG Media Inc.,
Media Sales Account Manager
At TMG Media Inc., we connect manufacturers and buyers together by delivering a source of trusted, high-performing advertising, branding and sales tools to help companies grow their business.
We own and operate several media verticals including Tobacco Business Magazine, Cigars and Leisure Magazine, The Hemp Business Magazine, TobaccoReviews.com and CTS Report. We also own and operate the leading total tobacco tradeshow, TPE (Tobacco Plus Expo) held in a Las Vegas every year which has been ranked in the Top 50 Fastest growing tradeshows in the country. This is a great source for new business leads and great opportunity to connect with new and existing customers.
TMG Media Inc., is a rapidly growing company supporting a large percentage of the industries leading tobacco, vapor, CBD and alternative companies. We provide the media platforms for manufacturers to reach new business retailers, wholesalers and distributors across all total tobacco categories.
Job Summary: To sell TMG’s Media assets and manage a subset of national accounts.
The TMG Media team is looking for a Sales Account Manager to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts on a quarterly basis and develop new business opportunities.
You'll collaborate with media partners to improve their business marketing and branding needs, by offering them TMG’s media products. As a Sales Account Manager, you will have access to training that will help you maintain expert knowledge of and proficiency in our offerings and industry trends. You’ll focus on customers based in all 50 states.
- Sell TMGs comprehensive media properties in both print and digital channels
- Manage forecasts, close deals, and track customer data using company-standard customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Grow existing business relationships and acquire new business
- Meet assigned sales quotas both on your own and as part of a team
- Make daily outbound calls to data base of new and existing advertisers
- Create new business opportunities to increase TMG Media’s annual revenue
- 4+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
- 2+ years of solutions sales experience in media sales both over the phone and face to face
- Experience using CRM tools like Zoho.com
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer-service skills
- Ability to travel (10% to 15%) throughout the year
- Associate Degree preferred
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be added at any time per business needs.
TMG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Salary: $35,000 (based on 40-hour work week)
On Target Earnings with Sales Commission: $55,000