Kretek International is America’s #1 importer, marketer and distributor of specialty tobacco products, including high-end cigars, tobacco and vaping products with such well-known brands as Djarum, Djeep and Voodoo. Founded over 30 years ago, we continue to grow and constantly seek talented employees who can help us do that.
For more information, please visit: http://www.Kretek.com
Phillips & King, International – a Kretek Company – is the wholesale distribution arm of Kretek International that sells primarily to small and medium sized single-stores and retail chains throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
For more information, please visit: http://www.PhillipsAndKing.com
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Kretek International, Inc. has an opening position as an Inventory Control Clerk/QC located in Moorpark, CA. The Inventory Control Clerk/QC should be able to give accurate counts and be very detail oriented.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily cycle counting, checking packing errors, verifying information, checking barcodes (UPC.s) and dealing with customers complaints.
- QC of all received shipments, weight failures & orders being packed.
- Handling all administrative aspects of the job.
- Other tasks might be assigned to support the department.
- High School preferred or relevant work experience
- Experience in Inventory Control and/or tobacco industry is a plus
The following skills are preferred:
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, and Word) experience
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
- Customer service mindset to ensure internal/external partners receive quality support
- Strong desire for learning and building a solid career foundation
The shift starts at 09:00 a.m. and ends at 06:00 p.m.
The ability to lift 25lb regularly and occasionally up to 50lbs.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
The position currently has no people supervisory responsibility
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Apply