Kretek International is America’s #1 importer, marketer and distributor of specialty tobacco products, including high-end cigars, tobacco and vaping products with such well-known brands as Djarum, Djeep and Voodoo. Founded over 30 years ago, we continue to grow and constantly seek talented employees who can help us do that.
For more information, please visit: http://www.Kretek.com
Phillips & King, International – a Kretek Company – is the wholesale distribution arm of Kretek International that sells primarily to small and medium sized single-stores and retail chains throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
For more information, please visit: http://www.PhillipsAndKing.com
PURPOSE OF JOB:
An exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join an experienced development team. You initial focus will be Q/A verification, testing of new codes and working on program improvements. Gaining experience in our systems and developing your coding skills You will learn how to gathers business requirements, develops technical specifications, builds solutions, and complete testing to meet complex business needs.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Testing in-house programming solutions to streamline business processes using C#, .NET Framework
- Q/A testing of web applications
- Work with different methods of pushing and pulling data using MS SQL Server 2016
- Participate in trouble shooting issues.
- Integrates systems with business processes.
- Document applications and processes for developed functions.
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar discipline.
- Visual Studio and TFS knowledge.
- Background working with SQL Server
- Demonstrates teamwork in facilitating workflow. High level of cooperation with others.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Familiar working with 3rd party API’s
The following skills are preferred:
- Angular. JS
- Familiar with ERP systems, Microsoft GP a plus.
- Insite E-Commerce Platform a plus
Ability to sit for extended periods.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
The position currently has no people supervisory responsibility
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.Apply