Purpose of Job:
Leads the procurement and analysis of Kretek’s sales and syndicated data requirements. As an Assistant Customer Marketing Manager, you will be a key player in data intelligence for business improvements and will work with multiple functions such as Sales, Marketing, IT and Operations. This position supports the creation of sales presentations with industry data, sales trends and category insights. Provides support to business planning, and trade funds management. Leads the development and ongoing management of sales reporting using syndicated and customer data feeds. The position supports our Retail Sales Teams with sales material and management of our proprietary CRM system.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leads the development, design and generation of standard periodic reports that clearly provide snapshots of POS, incorporate commentary that highlights key findings.
- Analyze data from multiple data sources including; syndicated data e.g. Nielsen AOD, warehouse withdrawals, MSAi, Spectra, customer data sources, e.g. Walmart’s Retail Link and Kretek’s own shipment to then provide actionable insights to grow the business.
- Manages monthly reporting and disperse to key stakeholders such as Kretek’s sales teams, marketing teams, internal teams and senior leadership as required.
- Track new item sell-in, shipments and performance in market. Also track progress against market based sales deliverables and goals.
- Assists in the post promotional analysis by providing sell through tracking and conducting preliminary ROI analysis.
- Apply category management understanding by employing tools to grow distribution, space and optimized assortment, to include assisting in the sku rationalization process, and pricing analysis.
- Develop top tier sales presentations to be taken to our customers using brand insights, features, benefits and marketplace performance for influencing a positive business outcome.
- Manage multiple priorities and being able to manage deadlines and deliverables.
- Supports our retail sales team arming them with sales sheets and various sales collateral material.
Bachelor’s degree in business or equiv. combination of education and experience
2+ years of CPG or related industry experience in analytics, to include syndicated data suppliers such as Nielsen or IRI.
- Proficient storytelling in displaying data and/or concepts in clear, visually-appealing ways
- Advanced Excel (formulas, macros, pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Analytical, detail oriented, able to prioritize, multi-task and maintain accuracy
- Experience with syndicated data such as Nielsen or IRI and databases systems is preferred
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Customer service mindset to ensure internal/external partners receive quality support
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Overnight stays 5 -10%
General office environment, ability to sit for long periods. Ability to move about the office.
Exposure to disagreeable elements is negligible. Office type jobs and conditions.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
At this time no direct people responsibility
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Apply