Kretek International is America’s #1 importer, marketer and distributor of specialty tobacco products, including high-end cigars, tobacco and vaping products with such well-known brands as Djarum, Djeep and Voodoo. Founded over 30 years ago, we continue to grow and constantly seek talented employees who can help us do that.
For more information, please visit: http://www.Kretek.com
Phillips & King, International – a Kretek Company – is the wholesale distribution arm of Kretek International that sells primarily to small and medium sized single-stores and retail chains throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
For more information, please visit: http://www.PhillipsAndKing.com
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Kretek International, Inc. is currently seeking a highly skilled and dynamic Insite Web developer that has experience with the Insite B2B web platform. The Ideal candidate will have experience building custom applications that will work within the Insite Platform version 4.x.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Current Insite developers and Design Team to build custom applications and modify functionality to the Insite Platform.
- Candidate must have experience working with newer versions of the Insite B2B Web platform
- Be proactive about troubleshooting potential problems
- Attention to detail is a must
- Possess positive, can-do attitude with high level of dedication and collaborative spirit
- Developer will have the ability to work with existing Insite Developer, Marketing Team and Graphics Teams.
- Candidate must have experience developing custom applications inside the newer versions of the Insite B2B Web platform version 4.x
- Knowledge of current web standards, optimization techniques, best practices including, and an understanding of responsive design.
- Strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Bachelor degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working with the Insite Web Platform.
The following skills are preferred:
- . Net Experience
- MS SQL
- If you have not developed custom applications or modification on the Insite Platform. Please do not apply
Ability to sit for extended periods.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
The position currently has no people supervisory responsibility
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.Apply