Job Title : Full Stack Developer
Kretek International is America’s #1 importer, marketer and distributor of specialty tobacco products, including high-end cigars, tobacco and vaping products with such well-known brands as Djarum, Djeep and Voodoo. Founded over 30 years ago, we continue to grow and constantly seek talented employees who can help us do that.
For more information, please visit: http://www.Kretek.com
Phillips & King, International – a Kretek Company – is the wholesale distribution arm of Kretek International that sells primarily to small and medium sized single-stores and retail chains throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
For more information, please visit: http://www.PhillipsAndKing.com
PURPOSE OF JOB:
This is an exciting opportunity for a C#.NET Developer. This position gathers business requirements, develops technical specifications, builds solutions, and completes testing to meet complex business needs. These activities require high levels of creativity, detail, communication, teamwork, innovation, and judgement. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and makes recommendations for solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop custom programming solutions to streamline business processes using C#, .NET Framework.
- Develop web applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, JSON, WPF
- Strong Backend, Database Development using SQL Server 2014
- Integrate in-house and vendor systems
- Document application and processes for developed functions
- Provides technical guidance and recommendations based on business requirements
- Evaluate efficacy of software
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in computer science or similar discipline or equivalent combination of education and 5 to 7 years of experience
- Visual Studio and TFS knowledge
- Strong Backend, Database development using SQL Server 2014
- Demonstrates teamwork in facilitating workflow. High level of cooperation with others.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Familiar working with 3rd party API’s.
The following skills are preferred:
- Angular, JS
- Familiar with ERP systems, Microsoft GP a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM
- Insite E-Commerce B2B Platform
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Apply